Struggling with your office accounts?
Can’t get trust to reconcile?
Spending hours on the firm accounts which should be spent with clients?
Don’t know whether you are making a profit or not?
As specialists in legal bookkeeping and LEAP software, Legal Practice Management can assist with all areas of your firm’s management, from reconciling your trust account, managing your office expenses, payroll, superannuation, making sure you meet your BAS and PAYG obligations correctly and on time, and producing reports so you can see whether your business is growing. We are experienced legal bookkeepers, LEAP Consultants, MYOB Certified Consultants and highly proficient in Xero.
Our services include:
- office payments and receipts
- cost recoveries and other disbursements
- trust payments and receipts
- trust Reconciliation
- trust End of Month processing
- full office accounts management in either MYOB or Xero, including entering purchases and money spent; payroll, superannuation, PAYG; BAS calculation and lodgement
- entering opening balance invoices if required
- meeting your ATO and other statutory obligations
Our service to you is determined by YOUR needs. Do you need a bookkeeper for a few hours a week, a fortnight, or once a month? We can come to your office or work remotely. Contact Legal Practice Management or complete the enquiry form at right to discuss your needs.
Proud Partner of LEAP Legal Software
BAS Agent No. 25585353
Xero Pro Advisor
MYOB Bookkeeper Partner
QBO (Quick Books Online) Pro
Member in Practice – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Member – Australian Bookkeepers Network
Pure Bookkeeping licensee