Struggling with your office accounts? Can’t get trust to reconcile? Are you spending hours working on the firm accounts which would be better spent working with clients? Don’t know whether you are making a profit or not?
As specialists in legal bookkeeping and LEAP software, Legal Practice Management can assist with all areas of your firm’s management, from reconciling your trust account, managing your office expenses, payroll, superannuation, making sure you meet your BAS and PAYG obligations correctly and on time, and producing reports so you can see whether your business is growing.
Our services include:
- office payments and receipts
- cost recoveries and other disbursements
- trust payments and receipts
- trust Reconciliation
- trust End of Month processing
- full office accounts management in either MYOB or Xero, including entering purchases and money spent; payroll, superannuation, PAYG; BAS calculation and lodgement
- entering opening balance invoices if required
- meeting your ATO and other statutory obligations
Our service to you is determined by YOUR needs. Do you need a bookkeeper for a few hours a week, a fortnight, or once a month? We can come to your office or work remotely. Contact Legal Practice Management to discuss your needs and for a quotation.
As well as our legal bookkeeping experience, Legal Practice Management are BAS Agents, LEAP Certified Consultants, Xero Pro Advisers, MYOB Bookkeeper Partners, members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the Australian Bookkeepers Network and Pure Bookkeeping licensees.
Proud Partner of LEAP Legal Software
BAS Agent No. 25585353
Xero Pro Advisor
MYOB Bookkeeper Partner
QBO (Quick Books Online) Pro
Member in Practice – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Member – Australian Bookkeepers Network
Pure Bookkeeping licensee