Having problems reconciling your trust account?
We can assist you with straightening it out, provide you with further training if needed, and bring your trust account back into line.
We can manage your receipting and payments data entry, your monthly trust reconciliation, End of Month reporting and the End of trust year Statement of Trust Monies declaration (‘Form 5’). We also offer complete LEAP trust training to your employees if needed.
Struggling to complete the Statement of Trust Monies end of trust year declaration?
We can assist by complete the online data entry, and provide you with a printed report for your authorisation ready for you to lodge, saving you valuable time and ensuring your disclosure is full and correct. NB. please contact LPM well before 31 March, as this is a busy time of year and availability can be limited.
As a Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, specialising in legal bookkeeping, Legal Practice Management has a thorough understanding of Victorian Trust Regulations and can assist you with meeting your Trust obligations. We also offer full Legal office Bookkeeping services, including
- managing the integration between LEAP and MYOB or Xero
- office payments and receipts
- cost recoveries and other disbursements
- full office accounts management in either MYOB or Xero
- payroll, superannuation, PAYG and end of financial year obligations
- BAS and IAS calculation and lodgement
- reports, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Aged Debtors Report, WIP reports, Trust to Office Transfer Availability reports.
- liaise with your accountant and the ATO if required
- entering opening balance invoices if required